Official (ISC)² CCSP Training Seminar OnDemand
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
CCSP Training OnDemand is a self-paced learning solution that covers the 6 domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) in order to study for the CCSP examination. Delivered in a modular format, that includes 28.5 hours of video content. This training allows students to learn at their own pace, spend extra time on material where needed and reinforce concepts with flash cards, quizzes, and games.
- Compelling: Virtual lessons taught by Adam Gordon, (ISC)² authorized instructor and key contributor to the CCSP CBK
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements.
- Convenient: Easy access from any web-enabled device at any time and as often as you want.
With the purchase of CCSP Training OnDemand, each student will receive:
- Official (ISC)² CCSP student workbook (electronic version)
- Interactive flash cards
- Post-assessment practice questions to gauge exam readiness
- 120 days of access to the recordings and course content from time of purchase
The CCSP credential is designed for experienced information security professionals with at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience. The CCSP credential is suitable for mid-level to advanced professionals involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance, and even IT auditing.
CCSP is most appropriate for those whose day-to-day responsibilities involve procuring, securing and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services. In other words, CCSPs are heavily involved with the cloud. Many CCSPs will be responsible for cloud security architecture, design, operations, and/or service orchestration.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the physical and virtual components of and identify the principle technologies of cloud based systems.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of customers, providers, partners, brokers and the various technical professionals that support cloud computing environments.
- Identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing.
- Differentiate between various as a Service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture.
- Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies and working with authorities during legal investigations.
- Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data center and cloud computing environments.
- Evaluate and implement the security controls necessary to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability in cloud computing.
- Identify and explain the six phases of the data lifecycle.
- Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion.
- Describe the role of encryption in protecting data and specific strategies for key management.
- Compare a variety of cloud based business continuity / disaster recovery strategies and select an appropriate solution to specific business requirements.
- Contrast security aspects of Software Development Life Cycle in standard data center and cloud computing environments.
- Describe how federated identity and access management solutions mitigate risks in cloud computing systems.
- Conduct gap analysis between baseline and industry standard best practices.
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLA) for cloud computing environments.
- Conduct risk assessments of existing and proposed cloud-based environments.
- State the professional and ethical standards of (ISC)² and the Certified Cloud Security Professional.
This (ISC)² course was produced in partnership with IT University.
- 40.00 CCSP
- 40.00 CPE